Rock KitsRock Kits
Rock kits for classroom and personal use. A great way to learn about rocks.
Geology ToolsRock Hammers
- Pointed and chisel-tip hammers. Rock chisels and eye protection.
Hand LensHand Lens
A ten-power folding magnifier in a metal case. A frequently used tool in the field.
Tumbled StonesTumbled Stones
A bag of tumbled stones is like a colorful rock collection.
Rock BagsRock Bags
- Durable field bags with pockets for carrying maps, books, specimens and tools.
Hardness KitMineral Hardness Kit
Get a set of reference minerals or hardness picks for precise testing.
Wall MapsWall Maps
- Large and colorful wall maps of the world, the United States, and individual continents.
Geology BooksGeology Books
- A variety of books for reference, field trips, reading and more.
Rock PicksPointed-Tip Hammers
Known as rock picks are used mainly in igneous and metamorphic areas.
Gfeller LeatherGfeller Leather
field cases, hammer holsters, lanyards, field belts, acid bottle cases, more.
Topo MapsTopo Maps
We have topo software, online map access and custom printed topo maps.
Fossil FishFossil Fish
from Wyoming's Green River Formation look great on your office wall or desk.
Waterproof PaperWaterproof Paper
Waterproof paper, pens, notebooks and field books.
Gemstone BooksGemstone Books
- Learn about all kinds of gems and gem materials.
DeLorme AtlasDeLorme Atlas
Get a complete state of topo maps with back roads in one convenient book.
Rock ChiselsRock Chisels
- Durable tools used for rock, mineral and fossil collecting.
Chisel-Tip HammersChisel-Tip Hammers
- Also known as bricklayers hammers. Used on sedimentary rocks.
Fossil KitsFossil Kits
We offer a variety of fossil collecting kits for classroom and personal use.
Fossil BooksFossil Books
- Learn about prehistoric life with these books about fossils!
Crack HammersCrack Hammers
- Also known as a hand sledge. Heavy hammers to break difficult rocks.